A Workplace To Enjoy
Want to join a growing company and an enjoyable workplace? Check out our current openings below or on Indeed and see if Lincoln Technology Solutions has a place for you! Send your resume and position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
LTS looking for a qualified candidate for an Engineering Manager. This candidate will manage a multi discipline team consisting of FW, SW, and HW engineers. Our LCD systems incorporate the latest generation technology and components which need to be engineered into a completed product. This individual needs to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, take ownership of projects, and be a great problem solver in a team environment. LTS builds LCDs and supporting HW for both consumer and industrial customers.
- Work laterally with CEO, CTO, COO to understand teams’ priorities and design goals.
- Oversee management and priority setting for team.
- Mentor and set quality expectations for junior engineers.
- Technical representation of the company for key accounts.
- Lead and manage external suppliers of R&D exercises with new LCD backlight materials.
- Conduct existing product analysis and creation of design improvement concepts.
- Manage design, integration, and qualification process of full array local dimming HDR backlights.
- Work with multiple engineering disciplines (HW, SW, Optical).
- Gather input and formulate responses to RFQs.
- BS/MS from Engineering Degree (EE, CPE, ME, CSC) (Required)
- 5+ years discipline specific engineering experience and 2+ years of engineering management (Required)
- Expert problem solver (Required)
- Working knowledge of optoelectronics in LCD technology and construction (Preferred)